Skip to content

Solid Explorer 2.0

Welcome to Solid Explorer support forums!

528 results found

1. How to sell Bitcoin in India ?

You can sell your Bitcoins on any of the Indian exchanges like:
    Pcex member
    Unocoin
    Coinsecure
    Zebpay
    PCEX member and zebpay are a trading platform the company will buy Bitcoins back from you. You will get the money in your bank account.
    You can use Fastest and easiest way to buy and sell bitcoins It is a P2P exchange platform. Different people have listed Bitcoins and their price. You can also list Bitcoins their and someone can buy from you. You can sell via Cash, bank account or Paytm transfer, its up to you.
    Lastly many people are interested in…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Problems  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. How can we change Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in India?

I am assuming that you are asking how can you trade bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in India for cash.

Trading cryptocurrencies in India is super easy these days. You can buy and sell cryptocurrencies for cash in India on PCEX Member. It is an India-based crypto trading platform.

You can start trading on PCEX Member by just creating an account. After signing up, you need to complete your KYC. The trading fee on PCEX Member is also very low as compared to other crypto exchanges. They charge a flat trading fee of 0.3% in the spot market. There are no…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Step's to buy Ethereum in INR

There are many cryptocurrency trading platforms in India from where you can buy cryptocurrencies using INR. However, you need to look for an exchange that has listed Ethereum and allows you to trade it in the INR Market. For instance, you can use the services of exchanges like PCEX Member , wazirX and Zebpay to know the current link price and to buy Ethereum in INR. However, one needs to follow some necessary steps to buy Ethereum in Inr

If you are a new user, you need to register yourself on the exchange using your registered email ID or mobile…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. How to Buy Chainlink / Link in India ?

There are many cryptocurrency trading platforms in India from where you can buy cryptocurrencies using INR. However, you need to look for an exchange that has listed Chainlink and allows you to trade it in the INR Market. For instance, you can use the services of exchanges like PCEX Member to know the current chainlink and to buy it in INR.
    However, one needs to follow some necessary steps to buy chainlink in India
    If you are a new user, you need to register yourself on the exchange using your registered email ID or mobile number.
    If you are a…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. How to Buy Bitcoin in INR?

There are many cryptocurrency trading platforms in India from where you can buy cryptocurrencies using INR. However, you need to look for an exchange that has listed Bitcoin and allows you to trade it in the INR Market. For instance, you can use the services of exchanges like PCEX Member to know the current Bitcoin price and to buy it in INR. However, one needs to follow some necessary steps to buy Bitcoin in India
    If you are a new user, you need to register yourself on the exchange using your registered email ID or mobile number.
    If you are…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. What is Uniswap? How to Buy uni in INR?

What’s differ decade is that now bitcoin is not the only digital asset that investors or traders want to invest in. There are many digital assets in which you can invest and get higher ROI in a short duration of time. Uniswap is one of the best examples of this. Do you have any idea what Uniswap (UNI) or how to buy Uniswap in India? If not, you must read this blog to find the answer in detail.

What is Uniswap?

Uniswap is one of the leading decentralized crypto exchanges that is built on top of the ethereum blockchain, the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. How to Buy Stellar (XLM) in India 2021?

Stellar (XLM) is a popular cryptocurrency along with Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) to trade in India in 2021. If you are a beginner to XLM , here is a brief overview of the cryptocurrency, before you delve into its trading.
    Buy Stellar in INR, India
    If you want to buy and sell xlm and make a profit, there are many cryptocurrency exchanges but you PCEX Member has got you covered! This is a pioneer cryptocurrency exchange in India that allows you to buy stellar in India . It results in significant savings as foreign currency exchanges are not required.…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. How to Buy Bitcoin (BTC) in India?

You can buy Bitcoins in India on any cryptocurrency exchange like PCEX Member. It is an India based crypto trading platform. You can buy and sell cryptocurrencies with INR. I have traded on this and the experience was good.

It is a reliable and secure platform to trade cryptocurrencies. It has the lowest trading fee (0.3%) with a digital wallet whose custody is solely given to clients. There is no maker and taker fee. You do not need to pay huge fees to trade on PCEX Member, unlike you would do on other crypto trading platforms.

Read more to https://www.pcexmember.in/buy-btc-online-india

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. What's the best way to trade cryptocurrencies in India in 2021?

The best way to trade cryptocurrencies in India in 2021 is to trade them on an Indian crypto trading platform.

There are few platforms in India which offer crypto trading in INR. Some of them are:

PCEX Membe r
    WazirX
    CoinDcx
    Bitbns
    I recommend PCEX Member to trade. I have personally traded on PCEX Member and I must say that the experience was good.

They charge a flat trading fee of 0.3% in the spot market. There is no maker and taker fee and there are no charges for deposits and withdrawals. You do not need to pay huge fees…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. OLM para PST Converter Software

KDETools OLM para PST Converter Software é o melhor software para restaurar arquivos danificados. Você pode acessar de forma fácil e segura seus dados perdidos e excluídos permanentemente. A ferramenta converte rapidamente itens de e-mail, anexo, contato, calendário etc. converte formatos de arquivos OLM como PST, MBOX, HTML, PDF, MSG, EMLX. Esta ferramenta OLM para PST é mais compatível com o Windows 10 e Office 365.http://www.olm-converter.com/

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Problems  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. where to Buy Bitcoin in India ?

Buy and sell bitcoins across spot or derivatives trading instruments on PCEX Member, a leading crypto trading exchange. It’s backed by high liquidity and security. The exchange attracts all types of investors from big to small, beginners to veterans, and from individual to institutional ones. It’s an easy-to-use interface and low transaction fees make trading super easy.

visit : https://www.pcexmember.in/buy-btc-online-india

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. How to Buy Bitcoin in India ?

There are multiple channels to buy and sell BTC including exchanges, instant exchanges, brokers, over-the-counter (OTC) exchanges, and ATMs.

However, exchanges or crypto trading exchanges are the most popular ones. The exchange acts as the middle-man. They charge a transaction fee for facilitating every transaction. Some will exchange fiat (like AUD or USD) for cryptocurrency, whereas others only exchange between different cryptos.
    BTC is traded across all major cryptocurrency trading exchanges around the world. If you are in India, PCEX Member is the best exchange to go with. It has spot, future, and option trading instruments. It accepts INR as…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Icon tab selection broken

In List and Compact modes
    After opening the compressed file (not extract)
    Icon tab behaves as execution rather than selection

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. FTP on Windows: "The folder... is read-only because the proxy server is not set up to allow full access"

I recently changed ISPs from Frontier to Spectrum, so my devices now have different IP addresses. I have Solid Explorer on two devices: an Asus Zenpad tablet running Android 5.0, and a Motorola e4 running Android 6.0. Before the IP change, I was able to FTP to/from both devices and my Windows 10 machine.

Since the change, the tablet FTP works but when I try to access the phone from my Windows machinie, I get "The folder 'ftp://192.168.1.108:9999/" is read-only because the proxy server is not set up to allow full access." And then it loads up the…

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Problems  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Lan/SMB path to folder that is not root

Hi!
    I try to access a folder on a NAS where i not have permissions to the nas root but i have permissions to a specifik folder on the NAS.
    How do i type in the ip-adress and the folder to acces the folder and maybe the path?

/Emil
    Se attached file.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. How to migrate the Mac OLM files to Gmail?

Hey, if you want to migrate the Mac OLM files to Gmail, then you can use the best and most reliable Cigati OLM Converter Tool, which can easily migrate the OLM files to Gmail. It directly saves the OLM files without any type of data loss or damage to the original structure and properties of the file. It also migrates the OLM files to other email clients like Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, Office 365, etc. This software also converts the OLM files into different file formats like PST, MBOX, MSG, EML, PDF, and other file formats.

For more info visit:- https://www.cigatisolutions.com/olm-converter/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Problems  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Lates solid explorer is crashing on latest Android 11+ 2021 Feb security patch

I have android 11 + 2021 February security update installed on my pixel 3a xl.

solid explorer is crashing just on start. I cleaned the storage and the cash and reinstalled the app. But it does not help.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Paid for license but still in Trial Period

Hi, love SE and I have paid for the full version and received a receipt. But, despite restarting the device I am still in the Trial period.

How do I activate my license?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Download OST to PST Free Converter Tool

You can be the ATS OST Converter and being a user can whole OST file data and re-open the OST file into a new running PST format. It also recovers OST file data along with whole corrupted Outlook OST email items such as - Inbox, outbox, sent mail, note, task, journals, and draft, etc. By using this application, you can also save OST data as PST File format. It also works on all MS Outlook versions like 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019. This software supports all OS versions like- 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, and 10.10.

Read More Info: https://www.bulkecommerce.com/store/ats-ost-to-pst-converter-software-159.html

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Problems  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?