Skip to content

Solid Explorer 2.0

Welcome to Solid Explorer support forums!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4 results found

1. LAN/SMB Connection, will not store user entered password, instead the app creates it's own

I've added several LAN/SMB connections before, and it stored the password just fine. Now trying to add a third connection, I add my user name and password, click the box to save it, click next, everything looks good in the review, click next, click connect, click finish. When I try to connect, it gets authentication problems.

So, I go back and check the settings for this connection, click previous, and if I click on show password, the password in the field is not the one I previously typed in to save, the app is creating it's own password "RoFv8aKP0qs7dMD6GRUKow=="

Not…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    not a problem  ·  7 comments  ·  Problems  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Design suggestions

I don't think that there should be icons in menus that appear when you touch the three dot icon. It's just way too much, in my opinion. I've never seen icons in these menus at any Google's app. They are supposed to be as simple as possible, and shouldn't try to be too fancy and information heavy. So, simple text without icons in three dot menus is my first suggestion.

The second one - color of status bar seems to be too dark. Changing the opacity level of the overlay might do the trick. But again, it's just my feeling.…

40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Sugarsync issue

Hello,

When using Solid Explorer to access Sugarsync, I'm now limited to only the "My Briefcase" folder, and can't get to any higher level folders.

Is this something Sugarsync has changed?

Thanks!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Problems  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Reordering of cloud storage / local bookmarks don't get reflected in the left navigation pane.

Open the left navigation pane > tap the menu button > tap Storage manager. Here, I can long press on any cloud storage service's name and move it up and down. That is, I can arrange the cloud storage in the order I want. But when I press back and open navigation pane again, the new order is not reflected. All cloud storages still show up in the order they were first added.

As seen in the attached screenshot, I wanted to move "Copy" to the top of the list. Even after doing that in "Storage manager", Copy still shows…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Problems  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?