Skip to content

Solid Explorer 2.0

Welcome to Solid Explorer support forums!

529 results found

1. How to PST to MBOX?

If you're looking for the best way to "Convert PST File into MBOX," eSoftTools PST TO MBOX Converter is a great option. It includes some simple, easy, and gentle actions. During the PST to MBOX conversion, the email properties are established. This software will convert emails, addresses, schedules, attachments, assignments, notes, and more from PST to MBOX. All customers have access to the trial edition, which is fully free. You can convert up to 25 emails per folder in the demo version.
    Visit here:- https://www.esofttools.com/pst-to-mbox-converter.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Problems  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Why my Outlook stuck on loading profile?

I have recently faced this issue with my Outlook. I couldn't understand how this error occurs and what are the methods to fix it. Then, I have found this amazing write-up that helped me to understand this issue. Additionally, this article provides proven tips to fix the Outlook stuck on loading profile issue.

Thankfully, my Outlook is working fine and now I don't have any error issue with it. I would like to recommend this article in case you are facing the same issue with your Outlook account.

To know more: https://www.mailconvertertools.com/blog/outlook-stuck-on-loading-profile/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Problems  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Selected Files then hit the Transfer button, where did they go???

I was trying to move files from internal storage to SD card, but when I selected the files, then hit "Transfer" and expected to go to new location and get the Paste option or something similar but instead the files disappear and now I have no idea where they went.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Windows Live Mail to Outlook PST Converter

The best and brilliant eSoftTools Windows Live Mail to Outlook PST Converter Tool allows you to convert all WLM files to Outlook PST format without losing any details. It allowed users to export emails from Windows Live Mail to Outlook PST without having to change the HTML format of the source emails. This app is completely safe and stable, preserving all of your original data both throughout and after recovery. It offers a free trial edition.

Read More:- https://www.esofttools.com/windows-live-mail-converter.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Problems  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. How to Free PST to MBOX Converter Full version?

If you're searching for the best way to “How to Free PST to MBOX Converter Full version", try this eSoftTools PST TO MBOX Converter which is a great option. It has a lot of simple, easy, and gentle actions. During the PST to MBOX conversion, email properties are maintained. The software can convert PST to MBOX along with every mailbox item such as - emails, contacts, calendar, attachments, tasks, notes, and more. All consumers have access to the demo version, which is free to use for all users. You can convert up to 25 email items per folder in the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Search is turning up files that don't actually exist

I searched for .zip in solid explorer. Among the results were several for 0kb files which don't exist in the folder shown (also according to Solid Explorer) and can't be deleted or modified. Is there a way to fix this issue?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. MBOX to PST Converter

This SysInspire MBOX to PST Converter is the most trustworthy method for transferring MBOX data to Outlook PST without risking data loss. With this converter, clients can easily transform a wide range of MBOX file data into pst organization apps, which also support all email clients such as Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Eudora, and others.

Read More:- https://www.sysinspire.com/mboxconverter/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Problems  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Windows Key Not Working On Windows 10? – Easy Fixes

Windows Key popularly known as Winkey helps you open the start menu quickly.

Besides you need a Win key in combination with other keys to accomplish multiple handy shortcuts.

But what if your Windows key is not working? Follow the article and find the solutions.

https://bottobotto.com/windows-key-not-working/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Problems  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Weird coloring in dark mode

The plus icon color acts weird in dark mode. If white, I get a weird grey circle with greyer + symbol, orange, orange with black shading and similar case for all colors. I'll post the orange accent ss for reference. I have solid explorer on other devices and it's working fine...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Weird coloring in dark mode

The plus icon color acts weird in dark mode. If white, I get a weird grey circle with greyer + symbol, orange, orange with black shading and similar case for all colors. I'll post the orange accent ss for reference. I have solid explorer on other devices and it's working fine...

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Weird coloring in dark mode

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. NSF to PST converter tool

Are you still facing a problem with NSF to PST migration, I have a 100% solution to resolve this problem in my point of view, you should simply try this amazing NSF to PST converter tool by eSoftTools which can easily resolve your problem by performing limitless NSF to PST conversion in a more effective and efficient manner with its help, you can easily convert your whole NSF data into various formats such as - PST, HTML, CSV, MBOX, ICS, MSG, EML, EMLX,

Read More:- https://www.nsftopstconverter.esofttools.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Problems  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Suggest some simple methods to lock a pdf?

If you want to know How to lock a pdf so it cannot be edited and copied then you are reading the right answer because, in this blog, I have mentioned some simple and reliable manual methods to know How to lock a pdf so it cannot be edited and copied. Also, I have mentioned a third-party tool as well so you can opt for whichever you want.
    Visit: https://www.arysontechnologies.com/how-to/lock-a-pdf-so-it-cannot-be-edited-and-copied/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Comment transférer des fichiers EDB vers un fichier Outlook PST ?

Le meilleur logiciel de conversion Exchange EDB en PST vous aide à réparer, récupérer et convertir Exchange EDB en PST avec des dossiers EDB : boîte de réception, boîte d'envoi, éléments envoyés, éléments supprimés, brouillon, journaux, tâches, calendriers, notes et contacts. Obtenez cette application, elle est installable en quelques étapes simples et exportez sans effort Exchange EDB vers PST avec une base de données complète en quelques clics. L'utilisateur peut exporter un ou plusieurs fichiers en quelques minutes. Cet outil offre une fonction de démonstration afin que vous puissiez facilement le télécharger à partir de notre site officiel. Cette version de démonstration…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How to Buy UNI(Uniswap) in India ?

There are many cryptocurrency exchanges in India that allow buying and selling of UNI in INR. It can be possible that the steps may vary from platform to platform. No matter which cryptocurrency exchange in India or coin trading platform you choose, there are a few steps that you can find common when going to buy uniswap in India.

Steps to Buy uni in INR

Login to your account. If not registered on any cryptocurrency exchange, simply signup to create an account.

Complete the KYC process by uploading the required documents.

To buy uniswap in INR, you have to add…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Software de conversão de PST para MBOX

Aqui está um software seguro que permite ao usuário exportar PST para o formato de arquivo MBOX com KDETools PST para MBOX Converter. A função de conversão em lote ajuda a converter arquivos únicos e múltiplos. Esta ferramenta suporta arquivos MBOX criados com Apple Mail, Pocomail. Eudora, Spicebird, Entourage, Google Takeout, Netscape, SeaMonkey etc. Ele extrai todos os principais componentes de e-mail como Para, Cco, Cc, Enviado, De, Recebido, Anexos etc.

CLIQUE AQUI: https://www.kdetools.com/pst/mbox/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Problems  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Where to buy cryptocurrencies in India ?

Just like fiat currency, to invest in cryptocurrencies you need a platform where these coins are traded. To start with this, you will need to register and put some funds into your account, and then start trading in crypto’s. It is crucial to choose a trusted exchange because many exchanges wind up their operations overnight with little or no explanation for the same. In the beginning, it is a good idea to go with the most well-known options. There are several popular cryptocurrency exchanges in India which you can approach to buy & sell digital assets like PCEX Member, Coinbase,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Step’s to buy Ethereum in INR, India

if you are looking to buy Ethereum in India then there are numerous options to buy Ethereum in India. For instance, you can buy it with stable coins or using fiat currency like USD, and INR. However, when it comes to the best steps to buy ethereum in India, what would be a better option than buying ETH with INR?
    There are many cryptocurrency exchanges in India that allow buying and selling of ETH in INR. It can be possible that the steps may vary from platform to platform. No matter which cryptocurrency exchange in India or coin trading platform…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Can you trade Ether or Bitcoin legally in India?

Yes, you can trade Ether or Bitcoin in India. It is completely legal.
    On 4th March 2020, the supreme court of India has lifted the RBI’s ban on buying and selling cryptocurrencies.
    It is super easy to trade cryptocurrencies in India with a bank account. You can trade on any reliable and secure Indian crypto trading platform.
    I recommend PCEX Member for crypto trading. I have traded on PCEX Member and the platform is reliable and secure. My experience of trading was good. The platform is reliable and secure.
    They have the lowest trading fee in the industry. They charge…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. How to recover deleted sheet in Excel?

Even If you have lost your Excel sheet data due to unintentional or accidental deletion then also you have the option to recover it back.

Most of you must be thinking such task is only possible by the use of software but actually it’s not. You can recover your deleted Excel sheet using manually fixes.
    For that it’s important to have right knowledge to execute this recovery process otherwise you will lose your Excel file data permanently.

So if you don’t want to lose your Excel data for forever then check out this helpful source link:

https://www.repairmsexcel.com/blog/restore-deleted-lost-excel-files

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)