Skip to content

Solid Explorer 2.0

Welcome to Solid Explorer support forums!

528 results found

1. Is there any Free 7z Password Unlocker software?

PassFixer 7ZIP Password recovery software is widely regarded as the greatest 7Zip password recovery tool. This is due to the fact that, despite its features and efficiency, it is still reasonably priced. The passwords of 7ZIP files may be retrieved with PassFixer 7ZIP Password unlocker software, which has four recovery options. Do you have an older computer like me? This 7ZIP password breaker is worth considering because it can be installed and used on any Windows version.

For more info - https://www.passfixer.com/7z-password-recovery.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Problems  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Incorrect "Date Modified" Over SMB

Hi. I wanted to report a bug with all recent (or maybe all) version of Solid Explorer:

When I connect to my desktop computer running Windows 10 over SMB, the "Date Modified" of the files that Solid Explorer is reading are all incorrect, and do not match any of the date fields of the file. I am not sure where Solid Explorer is even getting that date from.

As an example I have attached the information of a file read by Solid Explorer on my phone, and the properties of the file on my desktop, which clearly shows the "Date…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. cannot access SD card or USB Stick

I am using solid explorer on a Galaxy Tab S6 and an external card reader to copy pictures from my camera to the tablet.
    This worked fine for more than a year and stopped working last week. Solid explorer does not recognize the SD card or USB stick. I get the error message "access denied". The SD card works fine when using a computer.
    Does any one have an idea what I should do?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. recover win zip password recovery software

Stella win zip password recovery software is the advance software to recover all win zip file password using three best password recovery methods this software helping to recover and remove all win zip file password and support all version 32bit and 64bit win zip file password. this software is recover all encrypted password of the win zip file and remove any key combination winzip file password. for more info visit this link https://www.stelladatarecovery.com/zip-password-recovery.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. What is QuickBooks Error 3371 status Code 11118?

EntitlementDataStore.ecml contains your license properties and if this system file gets damaged or corrupted then you can get error 3371 status code 11118 QuickBooks could not load the license data. The reason for causing an error like this is because of one thing: entitlements are not being saved properly when they’re supposed to be loaded into RAM by Entitlements Manager during startup process after shut down. This may happen due to a lack of preventive measures taken such as closing programs+startup tasks etc., which creates discrepancies between what's happening internally.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Problems  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. stella excel password unlocker software

stella excel password unlocker software is the advance software to unlock all excel file password using three best password unlock methods this software is unlock all encrypted password of the excel file this software is unlock all workbook and worksheet password of the excel file and support all version 32bit and 64bit excel file this software is unlock key combination password of the excel file this software is unlock all password of the excel file without deleting any excel file items. For more info visit this link https://www.stelladatarecovery.com/recover-excel-file-password.html
    https://www.excelunlockers.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Fix Outlook Error Can't Connect To Server

Are you looking to exit the account as Outlook error can’t connect to the server? Then we will suggest the relevant information regarding your subject. You can read the detailed information blog to solve Outlook Error Can't Connect To Server issue. Here, you can get the solution with easy words.

More info. https://www.techietruck.com/fix-outlook-error-cant-connect-to-server/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Transfer Outlook emails into Gmail without using Outlook

Many times users have this query of how to open PST file in Gmail without using MS Outlook. In this regard, I have found an amazing article that helped me to understand the reasons behind this migration. This article also explained the detailed manual method to import PST to Gmail by using the GSMMO application.

This is a free application provided by Google that helps to transfer Outlook emails into Gmail without using Outlook. You just need to install it in your system. Otherwise, you can opt for third-party software that is more reliable to perform this task.

This article…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Problems  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. DROPBOX SIGNIN CRASHING

When trying to add Dropbox storage the app crashes and goes to error reporting. PLEASE FIX.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. How to access the file data of encrypted PST files in case of forgotten PST password?

Recently, I have consulted with experts in this field regarding this issue. It is an obvious thing that sometimes we may forget or lose the PST file passwords. In this scenario, we are clueless because there is no such manual procedure that will help us to retrieve the file data in this scenario.

Hence, I discussed this issue with some of the experts and they advised me to opt for a reliable third-party tool to remove the password from the PST files. However, in this situation, the major problem arises in deciding which tool is best suited that can maintain…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Well World - Aesthetic & Longevity Clinic

Well World Aesthetic & Longevity Clinic provide aesthetics & cosmetic beauty treatments surgery on all body parts including Hair transplantation, breast surgeries eye lift, breast enlargement, tummy tuck, forehead lift, liposuction, nose surgery, butt lift, stem hair transplant etc.

For more info visit: https://www.wellworldturkey.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Shared mailbox not showing in Outlook error

Sometimes while working in Office 365, users face some issues like shared mailbox not showing in Outlook error. A shared mailbox is a secondary mailbox used to share data. In this regard, I have recently found an informative write-up on the internet that helped me to understand this error message.

This article is very helpful if you are facing this issue. It contains different manual methods to fix this issue. These methods are:

1. Add a new Mailbox account to Outlook
    2. Use the Troubleshooting Feature
    3. Use Powershell to Disable Automapping

However, these manual methods have some limitations. Hence, to overcome those…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Migrate IMAP emails to Office 365 mailbox?

If you are searching for an effective solution that will help you to safely migrate the emails of IMAP-enabled email clients to Office 365. Then, you can go through this informative article. It explained the detailed manual process using the Office 365 Admin Center. Additionally, it will also provide the limitations that are associated with this approach.

However, in case you do not want to invest your time and effort or you are not compatible with this approach then, this article will introduce you to an amazing software utility called MCT IMAP Migration Tool. It will provide you with a…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Solid Explorer SMB v2.0 Not Working?

In the past, I've utilized SE together with SMB 1 on my Windows 10 Machine without any issues. I do not want to utilize SMB 1 for security reasons I have therefore disabled it. If I attempt to join SE to my shares with SMB 2.0 protocol (verified within the app) I get the message "An error was encountered with network communication'. I am able to connect with other applications as well SMB 2 (like CX File Explorer) however it's not SE. If I enable SMB 1 on my Windows 10 PC, SE connects perfectly. Anyone else have issues in…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Dropbox, no configuration possible

I press:
    1. "New cloud connection"
    2. I choose "Dropbox", next
    3. "Display name", next
    4. I press "Sign in" but the link doesn't work...

Can you fix this, please? I have 3 accounts but I can't log in.

Google works, LAN/ SMB works. OneDrive works.

Samsung Tab S7 plus, Android 12.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How to convert PDF files into editable Word document?

I have recently gone through an article regarding this concern. I found this article useful to all the users that want to convert PDF to editable Word documents. This article explains the two different manual methods to perform this action.

However, there are some limitations that induce the demand to opt for a professional PDF file converter. This article will also introduce you to such an advanced utility that helps you to convert PDF files into 20+ different file formats.

Learn more: https://www.mailconvertertools.com/blog/convert-pdf-to-editable-word/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. How to repair corrupt or damaged PDF files?

I have recently had some corrupted PDF files. I was searching for a solution to repair those corrupted files. I tried to repair them by using the free tools available online.

However, the free tools have some limitations due to which I was had to spend some more time searching for an effective solution to repair corrupted PDF files. Fortunately, one of my colleagues recommended an amazing article that gave me insights into this issue.

Apart from this, it also provides 4 effective methods to repair these corrupted files. In the end, it explains the detailed working of the MCT…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. How to PST to MBOX?

If you're looking for the best way to "Convert PST File into MBOX," eSoftTools PST TO MBOX Converter is a great option. It includes some simple, easy, and gentle actions. During the PST to MBOX conversion, the email properties are established. This software will convert emails, addresses, schedules, attachments, assignments, notes, and more from PST to MBOX. All customers have access to the trial edition, which is fully free. You can convert up to 25 emails per folder in the demo version.
    Visit here:- https://www.esofttools.com/pst-to-mbox-converter.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Problems  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)