How to Fix QuickBooks Error 3371?
QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118 is caused when the QuickBooks Accountant Hosting system file entitlementDataStore.ecml gets damaged, which contains the license properties of your QuickBooks Desktop. The error message says: ‘Could not initialize license properties’. This message shows up in a dialog box and when you click OK, another box comes up.
The file damage occurs due to improper shut down your computer while your software if open for some reasons. Therefore, QuickBooks fails to sync the license properties every time you open your QuickBooks and the “Error 3371 Status Code 11118” shows up on the screen.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118
- That can be an additional damage component as the onscreen message additionally says too QuickBooks Error 3371 cannot load the license data. This may cause missing or damaged files. QuickBooks attempts to read damage QBregistration.dat each time you start it.
- Fix the damaged MSXML component which relates to Windows - Operating System which is required to run QuickBooks Desktop Software.
- Some system protections e.g. anti-virus program blocks QuickBooks - Desktop too that stops the sync with the important Windows components required by QuickBooks.
- Half-done or Failed Windows Updates can keep the components of your windows outdated and not as required by QuickBooks. Outdated windows can lead to more problems for your QuickBooks Desktop too.
- “Crash Com Error in QuickBooks Desktop.
- “QuickBooks has stopped working” A problem has caused QuickBooks to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program & notify you if a solution is available.
- Problems with printing, emailing or saving as a PDF from QuickBooks Desktop.
Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Error 3371, Status Code 11118
Solution 1: Delete ecml file
- First of all, press Windows + R together from your keyboard.
- Enter this path C:\ProgramData\intuit\Entitlement Client\v8 in the window.
- Next, Windows Explorer will open with the above address.
- Now, delete ecml file. After that, close the window.
- Finally, you have to Run QuickBooks and Register the item again.’
Solution 2: Update your Windows operating system
- The first step is to click on the Start button.
- Now, select All Programs and then click on Window Update.
- After that, click on check for updates.
- Next, you to reinstall and update QB Desktop again.
Solution 3: Install Latest Windows Update
- Firstly, you need to install the latest updates for Windows.
- Next, select All Programs and then click on Windows Update.