Enter your idea, suggestion or describe your problem

OneDrive API out of date

Connecting to OneDrive worked great before. Until now: the API seems out of date. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/onedrive/developer/rest-api/concepts/migrating-from-live-sdk?view=odsp-graph-online

Does anyone else have this problem?
Any fixes?

Thanks, Tristan

159 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

25 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Zdeslav commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is still not working for OneDrive 365. I am planing to buy this App but this flaw make me rething about buy. If you need more info I will be glad to gave you.
    In the other hand app FX File Explorer is flawless with this... so....
    Thanks

• Steve Bonn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just used Solid Explorer to access my company's OneDrive account and despite using own credentials and specific authorization tool, I got access to another colleague's company OneDrive. Not sure if this has to do with SolidExplorer (guessing not) but did not see that coming! Flagged it to our IT already but wanted to share as fyi.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With 2.6.2 release i can add my OneDrive Office 365 business account.
    But i can't use it, (no read, no write, no list) every time i got a "access denied"

• Mihai Dan Băra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still not working even after the update (2.6.1): setting up a new connection returns an login error from the Microsoft server: Error during http request.

• Steve Wilson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The issue is pretty clear. Microsoft deprecated the Live SDK and Live Connect APIs in November, and the Solid devs need to update Solid Explorer to use the MS Graph functionality. They likely are on the job, but I miss the days when they'd at least jump into the forums long enough to say they're aware of the issue and have it in queue.

• Wei Guang Tan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please fix it. I have no choice but to download onedrive app. I used to just depend on solid explorer

• U. Müller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

same Problem
    please fix it, ohter explerer apps have allreade done it in the last weeks!

• Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem. I'm a fan of the app, and I preferred using it over the OneDrive app, but connectivity is still broken as of now. Dear developer(s) please update the api.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base